Tuesday, February 28, 2012

This is the Beginning of the Rest of My Life

So I decided to try my hand at blogging again (little known fact: I started a personal blog back in early 2007 that didn't work out) so I could stretch my writing muscles, which have gone underused for many years now. I have heard that journaling is a good way to not only practice writing, but also to gain some sort of clarity (another fact: the title I'm using for this blog and my Tumblr page is partly inspired by a lyric from a 311 song that goes, "from chaos comes clarity..." Yeah, seriously.) Blogging, of course, is the digital evolution of journaling and, apparently, also news reporting, product reviewing and editorializing. Plus, everyone else is doing it, so why not me, right?

Anyhow, speaking of editorializing, this will probably serve more as a forum for me to rant and rave about things more than it would an actual journal. I like all types of television shows, movies and music but I'm mainly into video games; DC Comics; and the horror, science fiction and fantasy genres--you know, nerdy stuff. I'm also into photography and you can find my photos on my flickr page, which has my edited, fancy type photos and my Tumblr page, which has a little bit of everything. So come with me on this second experimental journey and, hopefully, it will form into something coherent and intelligent, although it will probably just be a bunch of crazy ramblings.

But, however you happened upon this blog, whether you know me or you found it randomly, I hope you enjoy whatever my mind has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment